Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pride

Today, I'm proud.

Not arrogant.

Not as arrogant.

There's a Combine project in the works and looking at it, I'm beginning to see what kind of motivated, intelligent people are in The Combine. That screening shit in the application actually worked. I've got some of the best and brightest on Stellar Dawn working with/for/against me right now and it's an amazing sight.

I'm watching the project take shape day by day. I'm watching, not working on it this time. I approved it after a lot of swearing and convincing. Mostly swearing at these people and they told me I'd be able to get away with less work than usual. It's an amazing sight, watching it come up. We all pitch ideas and test them out. The people I'm working with are throwing better and better things at me each day and I almost never have to reject any concepts. They're all up to standard. With the team I have here, they can accomplish anything I ask of them. They'll bitch at me, sure, but that's just getting even after what I've done to them. Implementation is golden and when they work, they're bringing ideas in that make me go, "O_O YES."

Here's a hint of what's going on.



No, it's not a very informative hint. If there's a phrase for it, I'm coining it now and saying you just got Jagex'd.

I call it Project Sudan.

It'll make sense when it hits you.

Running The Combine can be a privilege when fruits of your labour and stuff come to fruition and stuff. The (active) members of The Combine have struggled blindly through Jagex's lack of information and come through victorious, with stupidly intelligent membership, guidance and vision.

I now make a formal, biased and justified statement:

As of 9 August, 2011, The Combine is the best organised and most intelligent player organisation in Stellar Dawn.

With The Combine in its current state, that statement will stand forever.

I've seen what our members are capable of and Goddammit, I'm proud. Take my word for it if you don't know what Project Sudan is. You should be proud of the people you have the privilege of sharing a member list with. You'll see what they're capable of at completion of Project Sudan.

So to the crew of Project Sudan who read this, "Congratulations."

To the membership who have no fucking clue as to what I'm talking about, "Be proud."

Regards, IVIilitarus

No comments:

Post a Comment